Saturday, 5 November 2011
7SpectacularAgs
Hey guys, Ok so this is going to be a longer post, but I have so much to say. I just uploaded my video to tell everyone that I'm leaving. Not Youtube, just 7Spectacularags. I couldn't leave youtube! I am leaving the collab for 3 main reasons. Reason 1: I am ridiculously busy with skating, band, piano, homework, my Agtube videos, room cleaning, and I do want some sort of life outside of youtube such as hanging out with my friends. I was staying up until 11:00 or 12 trying to get them done, and I was running out of funny ideas. It was just too much commitment. Originally I was going to leave maybe a few weeks from now because I never wanted to, but my mom said I was just too busy. Reason 2: The themes were always out like a day before I needed to put my video up. This gave me NOOO time whatsoever to work on my video, and if I did a good job, it would either be late or really bad, mainly bad, because I only had 1 late video. I really liked the others videos, but they were typically late, which is no big deal in the whole scope of things. I want to put dynamism and zeal in my videos but NO. I can't, after I've been up since 6 am and am exhausted studying, practicing and stretching. The third reason was that everyone was getting SOOOO mad at me for putting a comment on Tuesdays video about how if themes didn't start coming sooner, I'd leave. Is that so illegal? This was before the passing of the cousin even happened. BEFORE. I had no idea and I feel so bad. But was it neccesary for everyone to be like "HER COUSIN DIED WHAT"S YOUR PROBLEM?" I didn't know! I don't want to be that bratty girl that doesn't care about anyone else, because I'm not. I have had deaths in my family and I'm sure you guys have to. We all know what she's going through. I wish I could be helpful and supportive, but everyone is SOOO mad at me. If I had known this would cause all of this, I never would have posted it. I'm soory, but this is what it's come to. I want to be in a collab where if we need to take a break we will. I want to be in a collab where we can all be friends and if we are stressed we can just let eachother know. I am sorry it's ending like this. It seems like a lot of AGtube is being a big drama, like all of the GOTYS stuff and all the bullying. I don't want to go, but I have to. I can't be upset and make funny videos. Your stressed AGtuber, -Ava <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment