Saturday, 19 November 2011
Subscribers!
Hey guys, Nicole here, and I just wanted to say...THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR 100 subs!!! It means the world to mean and I am just over the moon with excitement. AGTube has really impacted my life in an amazing way, and now to realize people are actually watching my videos and liking them (but probs not reading this blog) is amazing. AGP I think had an effect on it, but maybe that's just me guessing. I have a new series in the works, as I have obviously left behind Eyes Opened. It is probably going to be one based on figure skaters, and hockey players, but I'd like to get some of Mia's clothing (I only have a few things) before, but that may not be possible. I would also like to get my new camera (which, I am very close to getting,,,EEK!) so that the filming quality will be better. My plan is to get the Canon Rebel EOS t3i (I think that's all the words :D ) and work with it, and get is synced to my computer etc, etc etc. I also Love CECE! She is gorgeous, I never thought I'd love her as much as I do. Anyway, I will give you guys new updates on my figure skating series eventually, but for now..CIAO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment