Saturday, 26 November 2011
Hey guys
hey any people who ACTUALLY read this blog, I mean considering probably NOBODY except maybe HandHeartz, but I kinda doubt it.......actually reads this. So if you are....<3. Anyway, I wanted to start by talking about an amazing oppurtunity YouTube has offered me.....the possibility to make revenue from my videos. Now this is absolutely fantastic...and I have been talking this over with my mom and we are considering the oppurtunity VERY heavily. I really hope to take part in this....It would be SOO cool, and I could get an even better camera then the t3i. So I have to give out A LOT of personal info, so that's why we have to consider it....you know..safety concerns. Also, I am really close to 200 subs! I am SUPERBLY excited! Like it seems like just yesterday I was at 50, dancing around my bedroom screaming I LOVE AGTUBE <3 and now here we are at 161....it's an amazing feeling. Also, poisionapple212 is back! On behalf of her, she will not be posting many doll videos, but more gerald videos. I LOVE GERALD. I LOVE HIM SO much...wait for this...I ORDERED Chrissa's llama off eBay and Idk what Imma gonna name him but we'll see! Name suggestions would be greatly appreciated....Francesca perhaps? Anyway, those are my only updates, aside from the fact that HandHeartz is nearly at 100 so GO SUB HER! <3 Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IM READING
ReplyDeletebtw you seem really awesome i love your channel, which is surprising because i subbed you on impulse which usually doesn't work
YAYAYYAYAYA! someone actually reads this blog!!!
ReplyDelete