Thursday, 1 December 2011

Stress...sorry

Hey guys, this is going to be a bit of a post that might not be very positive. I am having a really hard time at skating right now (Some competition and level stuff) It might not be a big deal to any of you, but for me, I have been in tears the last few days. I can't really cope with this very well, something i definetly need to improve on is emotion control. So it's been really rough on me, and I don't feel like videos right now. I might do a stop motion this weekend, an AGMV perhaps so I don't have to speak. My voice is just really sad. None of my friends at school know why, and I am just not ready to tell them. I really want another video up, and I am NOT leaving AGTube, trust me,  this is my sanctuary where I actually FEEL BETTER! I might do a couple of piano covers, just something kinda new to add to my variety of Youtube videos. In fact, I might go work on one right now.....hmmm. I am a Music Geek, and I think right now that's where my head is, not really with my dolls. I know, it sucks. (DONT WORRY I AM NOT GROWING OUT OF DOLLS LET'S CLARIFY THAT) But I really need to get over this, and focus back on my skating so I can get over this bump. If I can really work hard tomorrow morning (EWWW 6 am...) then I might consider doing a sketch I wrote a while back entitled "CeCe and the truck".  I'll still be on AGtube, I just need these few minutes. Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment