Sunday, 11 December 2011
BEST DAY EVER
Hey guys, it's Nicole here, and I just wanted to tell you what an amazing day I am having. i recently asked a question on yahoo answers, anad got six AMAZING RESPONSES. Well five. One was a tad rude, but the other five were awesome. One lady said and I quote "Are you skating because you love it, and want to become better, or are you skating JUST to move levels and never enjoy yourself?" Well, I took a long hard pause, and when it came down to it, what really matters to me is having fun, getting that blast of wind through your hair, having that joy when you land a new jump, or gleaming from coach praise. NOW THAT IS WHAT MATTERS. I am in such a good mood, I wish I could meet this lady and give her a big hug because I sure as heck needed that! I am going to be positive, and take each challenge with a grin and say "HEY IMMA GONNA DO THIS!" (ya, I have great grammar I know). Updates on videos: A new stopmotion coming this week on clothes, where the girls all choose Xmas outfits! Ya im pretty excited! So stay tuned, subscribe and live your life. Because that's all we can do. ~nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment