Friday, 9 December 2011

Updates on my sadness and camerology...

Hey guys! nicole here, on this blog that NOBODY READS....Lol. If u do read this blog, plz comment!!!!!! <3! Ummm so as you guys know I was depressed, like seriously, crying everyday, not hanging out with my buds, NO NOT like suicidal or anything, just REALLY Stressed, so I was kinda miserable. Well, my coach this morning was SUPER NICE to me, gave me a box of Xmas chocolates for the holidays, let me try triple three turns, which I got in one try, and was really nice. So that helped a LOT on my depression! So i am feeling a lot better, which is good! Also, as for my filming quality, I am getting a new camera for Xmas, the only reason I know this is my parents want me to choose it. I was going to get the Rebel t3i but my plan is to buy that next year when I take the photography elective at my high school! So I will be getting I think.......the Canon Powershot something or other, around $250, red or black, I might get red CUZ I LIKE RED! Or the Nikon Coolpix (not a point and shoot, it's better) so im still in debate but you'll see when Xmas comes...and ya! I am gonna do another piano cover, and another episode of Yuletide Changes this weekend, I can't believe we are on episode three already! AHHH! I can't believe how close Xmas is! AHHH! I also can't believe I still have to go to school which kinda ticks me off but hey, those who wait are more likely to enjoy right? MAN DO I WISH I WAS HOMESCHOOLED THESE DAYS. Anyway, ill update my blog soon! Keep up the subbing, comments and liking! <3 nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment