Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Winter Break

Hey guys, Nicole here, and I just wanted to let you know my Winter Break schedule. I get out the 16th, so all my exams and stuff are over that day, THANK GOODNESS. only one more to go :) All my skating is over, of course i'll go to the rink for fun and practice, Band is over, piano is over, and field hockey hasn't even started! I start guitar lessons in January, which is kinda AWESOME, but that means a busier schedule. But i love my music so you know...we will be continuing Yuletide Changes, and have an Xmas SM planned so keep up the awesome subscribing! You guys are amazing. Getting to 200 means the world to me and it seems like such a short while ago when i was at 100....GOOD TIMES, now BETTER TIMES! i had a mini heartbreak today (yes, being the melodramatic teen i am, I take these things hard) but AGtube has made me smile not to mention my llama coming in the mail!!! AHH WHAT A THRILL! I am having a name voting, girl names: Francesca, Ramona, Lexie Boy names: Oswald, Maurice and Franklin! So vote your name and Gender!!! YAY! <3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment