Saturday, 3 December 2011

Xmas Haul!

Hey guys! So today I went Xmas shopping for gifts ofc, and then some awesome stuff for me and the dolls, so I thought I would list everything I got and where I bought it incase you wanted to get any of it yourself!
Blue Xmas Tree with lights -Michaels
Glass Flute Playing Angel -Michaels
Pink, Blue, Green and Purple Wreath -Michaels
Christmas Bulbs (pink, blue, green) -Michaels
Snowman Tree Skirt -Michaels
Metal Decorated Box -Dollarama
2 big boxes, 3 little boxes -Dollarama
Santa Box -Dollarama
Present Ornament- Dollarama
Snowflake Balls -Dollarama
Xmas Lights -Dollarama
Bows -Dollarama
Merry Mistletoe air freshner -Bath and Body Works
Glee Xmas CD volume 2 - HMV
Fake Xmas Lights - Zellers
Pink Sparkly Santa Hat -Zellers
Little Stockings -Dollarama
Wreath Hook -Dollarama
I am pretty sure that's everything...but I dunno..I'll update you guys if I see anything else! Merry Shopping! Look for Bargains! Don't be afraid to argue with the Salespeople! Happy Dolidays -<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment